Google Analytics

Friday, October 9, 2009

Surfing @ Thousand peaks

To day we went surfing at the coaststrip south of Lahaina called Thousand peaks,was the name come from the fact that there are "hundreds" of different breaks down the coast. We ended up at a beach that we have surfed many times and has bouth a left & a right wave and is perfect for longboarding. Jørgen & I was the first of us to arrive and despite the fact that Jørgen already had been out surfing at Hookipa at 5.15 in the morning for several hours he joined me for an hour or so before I was exhaused. I had two great long rides before I was worn out and was stoked when i reached the beach. Meanwhile Tormod & Terje had arrived and Tormod borrowed my board and was again joined by the everlasting Jørgen for the next hour .
I think Jørgen clocked 6 hours or so on the water to day, where does he get the endurance to stay out that long?

No comments: