Google Analytics

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Nice session @ Kuau, day two

Had another day at Kuau today. The wind was coming straight from the east wich meant that Kuau and Hookipa was the only places working. The wind was a litle bit lighter than yesterday so Jørgen & I went out with a 5,3m2, I was on my 95 liter while Jørgen was testing a prototype for a Goya Quad at 86 liter. He was stoked about the board, but it's a shame that we will have to wait until the release of the 2011 models before we can order one. No pictures today because our photographer Tormod also went out for a while, this was Tormod's first session at Kuau and he was a happy man when he was back on the beach. Tomorrow the forcast says a litle bit more wind, still from the east, so I guess we will be sailing at Kuau again, and tomorrow I'm gona test the quad, if Jørgen let's me.....................

No comments: