Google Analytics

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Surfing @ Kanaha beach park






To day I had two of the longest rides on a wave in my life, Jørgen & I was out paddeling at Kanaha and I was outside the reef waiting for at nice sett of waves when a nice 2 meter (pluss) came and I was paddeling for my life to catch a ride. To my great joy I was able to get up on the board and had a loooooong ride al the way to the inside of the reef, riding the wave more or less from the channel down to the lifeguardtower. It felt like the ride would never end, but when I fell off the board I had a loooooong way to paddel before I was out side the reef again and in the right spot to catch a new wave. I managed to get another ride just lik the first one and started to paddel out for another ride. But when I finally made it to the outside I was totaly exhaused and unable to paddel hard enough to get a third wave. So instead I had to work my ass off to get back to the beach, witch took forever.
Earlier to day we took a trip to Honolua bay, witch is one of the best surfspots in the world, here we just took some pictures before heading back to Kanaha. The waves at Honolua was not to big for us but we did not go out to test them, maybe another day. It looks like we will get enough opportunitys to go surfing the next days since the tradewinds will be absent until sunday.
PS
All the picures are from Honolua bay

No comments: