Google Analytics

Monday, October 19, 2009

Goya Norge ripping @ Hookipa

Today Jørgen & I had a great seassion at Hookipa together with Terje who had his first session at Hookipa on a windsurfer. Jørgen & I used our 5,0m2's and our biggest waveboards and managed to ripp up some waves whitout ending on the rocks. After about 90 minutes at Hookipa we packed our gear together and went down to Kanaha where we once again rigged our 5,0m2 but this time we went out on smaler boards, I was on my 85 liter custom Goya and Jørgen tested out the 78 liters Goya Custom singelfin 2008-mod. We had a great session there together with Tormod, our photographer from Hookipa, many thanks to him for beeing so patient and taking a lot of pictures of us while we where out. When Jørgen called it the day, I also tested the 78 liter singelfin and it was a great board with a lot of speed, realy looking forward to getting this as my new hardwind waveboard.

No comments: