Google Analytics

Friday, October 26, 2007

Windy, windy, windy and waves on Kanaha

Pozo or Kanaha? The strength of the wind gave me a flashback to Pozo, but since we had perfect logohigh sideshore waves Pozo was out off the picture. Kanaha isn't that bad either! Sailed with my 4,4m2 and 84 liter waveboard using a 20,5 fin and had a great time "ripping" the waves. Didn't get off the water before 5.30 when the wind started to dropp.
I know that there where a lot of people complaining about the gusty wind but I guess my timing on the water was lucky because I had a blast most of the time.
Tested some new angels for my videocam mounted bouth on the boom (leward going in) and also attached to the mast just above the boom. Check this place for a video to be launched soon

To morrow is our last day and it looks like another day with wind & waves, guess we will be pretty exhausted when we leave Maui in the evening.

No comments: