Google Analytics

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Light wind and swell at Kanaha

Superlight Kanaha

When we arrived at Kanaha to day it was very clear that the rule was go big or go home. Go home was not an option since the waves looked pretty cool. I rigged my 5,3m2 and took my big waveboard, Tormod took his bathingtowel and chilled on the beach since his board was to small.
Going out it felt like beeing at Punta Preta, big glasy waves and hardly any wind. Managed to float my way out trough the channel and sometimes over the waves but was hardly ever planning on my way out. Once outside it was just to pick a wave and enjoy a realy smooth ride on the waves. Some of the waves where actually the biggest we have seen so far. After almost two hours it was time to hit the beach . On the beach I met Pascal and Ronald, they also wanted to get some action and went out. But after one ride each the wind died and they almost had to swim to the beach.

1 comment:

Pascal said...

Hi Sigurd,

thanks for the blog entry!

I wish I wouldn't have arrived that late, wasting my time with work and looking for the perfect spot...

Might have been smart as well to take my big instead of my small board...

Aloha,

Pascal