Google Analytics

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Another day whitout waves

Another day has passed and I still haven't taken a singel bottomturn. Looking at the possitive side, the wind came back and I sailed most of the day with my 5,0m2 at Kanaha. In the afternoon I switched to5,3m2 and also my biggest waveboard . This was the first time I tested this board. The board is about 95 liters a it goes off realy early. Cruising around at Kanaha at full speed while almost everybody else where strugeling to get back to land was kind of cool, just to bad that there where no waves to play with. Like the small board, this board also is a dream to gybe and feels just great under my feets. Let's just pray for some waves, because I realy would like to test bouth boards in the waves, and maybe even try a bottomturn.
Pictures are of our house and Lalos dog who is watching the house, (the dog couldn't scare anybody)

No comments: