Google Analytics

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Kanaha on fire!

Once again we where blessed with lots of wind and wounderfull waves at Kanaha, sailed with my 5,0m2 and had a blast in the waves at Lowers. Average size where head to logo and for the first hour or so there where plenty of room on every wave and it was just to grab all the waves I possibly could get on to and rip the appart. Averaging5-6 bottomturns on the waves gets you realy stoked. For the first hour I tested my new camera but I have to admit it ended with a lot of video off a clear blue sky. To morrow I will test it mounted to a helmet and hope for better luck.
After to long sessions in the waves I hit the beach for the last time of the day around 5.30 totally exhausted. After this it was time for refueling with some food so we went to Paia and got a huge steak at Milagros. Anohter day in paradise almost done and as it looks now we will have wind and waves for the remaining 3 days on Maui, thursday and friday even promisses "high surf" so at the moment it doesn't look like we will be boored the last days either.
No pictures to day but maybee at video to morrow.

No comments: