Google Analytics

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Larkollen going off

Larkollen 25 oktober 2008

Ohaaaa, what a day! Larkollen was fiering on all sylinders to day, after waring up for one hour with 4,1m2, it realy took off. I rigged my 3,7m2 and went out again. After a while there where only four off us left out there, Bjørn, Pekke, Paul and my self. Everyboyd else was blown out off the water. But those off us who was left had a blast as the waves picked up and we actually ended up getting some nice rideable waves between the whale and our shelter behind Denmark. When I finally was excaused I grabbed my camera and took some pictures off Pekka and Bjørn who was riding sideshore just outside the beach. All the pictures from "the whale" was taken my Boyd,

1 comment:

George Markopoulos said...

nice blog. Back in the 1980s, I lived in Stowe, Vermont. skiing was my passion them.
Until windsurfing.
Now I only eat/sleep/think windusurf.