Google Analytics

Monday, July 28, 2008

Take off on the third day in Pozo

To day we had to go down a size in sails due to the strong wind. For me that meant 4,1m2 which is my smalest sail, lucky enough it was smal enough for me even many was using sails as small as 3,2m2. This meant that had pretty good lift in my jumps and that I honestly can say that I know how it feels to jump from 10 meters with a windsurfer. My advise is to land tail first and hold your breat. What ever you do try to avoid flatt landings, they hurt.........and can break your board. I managed to land most of my jumps safely in bouth my sessions to day. The first session was the best and thats when the pictures of me where taken. During the second session the wind had dropped a bitt but it was still enough for my 4,1m2.
For more pictures check out my webalbum, http://picasaweb.google.no/Sigurdwebalbum

1 comment:

Pål Rype said...

Imponerende dra på vilje !