Google Analytics

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Backloops on the forth day in Pozo




Another day whit great conditions i Pozo, sailed 4,4m2 all day and was woorking real hard on nailing my first backloop in years. I have to admitt that it helps a lot to know that someone on the beach is watching you trough a camera lens, ever heard of "Kodakcourage"?. To morrow is my last day here, leaving for the airport at 12.30, but are planing on a last session after breakfast. Maybee I will nail it 100% this time. To day I just missed the landing by a few centimeters.

1 comment:

Tormod said...

Woooow utrolig kuule bilder..grattis med konge back loop og for noen høye hopp på både deg og Paul.
Hils paul, om du rekker før du reiser hjem. Er grønn av missunnelse på den seilingen der ja.
Her er det bare helt helt helt helt vindstille :-)
tormod