Google Analytics

Friday, November 14, 2008

Slow day in Jeri


Are having a slow day in Jeri today, was at great party last night. First at a beachbar and later on at "Mama Africa", it's hard to describe but it was on H#&%2 off a reaggea and salsa party witch just never seemed to stop. I left at 3.30 but it looked like it would keep on until sunset or longer.

To day it is again 5,0m2 but the tide is so low that I would have had to carry my gear for several hundred meters down the beach to reach the water. So I decided to chill at the pool update my blogg and go for an afternoon surf when the tide has turned and brought some waves. Tor is already out sailing, he was pretty stoked when he got a new boom yesterday. Guess its about time to get som lunch and then go sailing...And to night the party goes on.
For more pictures just check out my webalbum

No comments: